Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( Monday through Thursday, 8:00-5:00; Friday, 8:00-4:00 )
Chat with Texas Pride Customer Support between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at:
To request your container, call (281) 342-8178 or use the link below:
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Garbage Service
- Trash Collection: Wednesday and Saturday. Please have waste curbside by 7:00 A.M.
- Heavy Trash Collection: 2 Items per Service
- Recycling Collection: Saturday
Household Trash – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Household waste should be placed in personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds.
Recycle – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Recyclable materials should be placed loose in your recycling container. Please do NOT bag your recyclables! Bagging your recyclables could cause them to be rejected by the recycling facility and instead be handled as household garbage.
Yard Waste – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to the driveway. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Heavy Trash and Bulk – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside next to the driveway.
Items Excluded from Regular Collection
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will roll to the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day